UPDATE: Are you a woman, 18-35 years old?
The UNC Center for Maternal & Infant Health would like to get your opinions about messages we have made about e-cigarettes and vaping.
Your input will help us understand how women like you will react to the advertisements.
What is involved in this research study?
- You will take part in a focus group or individual interview that will take no more than 90 minutes.
- We will ask you what you know about e-cigarettes and what you think about the advertisements we show you.
- Privately, we will ask you some questions about you such as your age, ethnicity, education, whether you are pregnant and/or have kids, and whether you have ever used tobacco products.
- At the end of the focus group or interview, you will receive a $50 gift card.
- We will assign you a study ID number that will be used instead of your name to keep your responses confidential.
Now Scheduling Online & In-Person Meeting Times:
Our team is available upon request for individual or group interviews.
Interested in Participating? Please Contact: Jaimie Lea, MPH, IBCLC, UNC Center for Maternal and Infant Health
Call Jaimie with questions: (919) 843-7863
The primary investigator for this study is Erin K. McClain, MA, MPH, Assistant Director, UNC Center for Maternal & Infant Health, Chapel Hill, NC (Phone: 919-808-0989, firstname.lastname@example.org).
Learn more at YouQuitTwoQuit.org.