- Click on the images to expand and left click to “save image as” to your computer or phone.
- Open Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Start a new post by uploading the saved image. In the body of the post, paste the suggested pre-drafted messages that go along with each image (or make your own!). See captions at bottom on this page.
- Hit post! Your social media image and post should be published now.
Questions? Tips for using these posts can be found in the 17P social media toolkit.
- Image – Need Help Starting the Conversation: Talk with your patients about preventing preterm births with these resources: https://www.mombaby.org/17-progesterone/ #17pNC
- Image – Counting on You: Find resources to get the conversation started about 17P for preventing preterm birth at https://www.mombaby.org/17-progesterone/ #17pNC
- Image – A Few Weeks: Help your patients know that 17P might help them from having another preterm birth — even a few weeks make a big difference. https://www. mombaby.org/17-progesterone/ #17pNC
- Image – Conversation Started: Go to https://www.mombaby.org/17-progesterone/ to find resources that can help start the 17P conversation with women who’ve experienced a preterm birth. New patient education materials are available in English and Spanish. #17pNC